Hello Masters Swimmers!

Tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for the State swim meet. The online registration deadline is 10:00PM CDT on Tuesday 4/5. We will have time trials tomorrow for those of you that want to see where you are at in any event and for those that want a time for the 500 free. In the meet packet there is a form that serves as a proof of performance and can be submitted instead of entering a USMS time from the last 2 years for the 500 free. I will make lanes 5 and 6 available on both ends of the pool after warm ups for any time trial you would like.

I hope that many of you are planning to enter the state meet even if for a couple events on one day. Mark that you are available for a relay and I will turn in our relay cards. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at lyonsmasters@gmail.com.